Please note that it is the attendee’s responsibility to book overnight accommodation. Thomson Reuters takes no responsibility in booking rooms for attendees.
3. Which are the award categories?
There are 11 award categories and they are:
2014 Sandro Buttaci Memorial Award for the Young Compliance Officer of the Year
2014 Most Effective Compliance Training at a Regulated Firm
2014 Best Regulatory Law Firm or Lawyer of the Year
2014 Best Consulting Firm of the Year
2014 Money Laundering Reporting Officer of the Year
2014 Head of Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud Prevention of the Year
2014 Compliance Officer of the Year
2014 Chief Compliance Officer of the Year
2014 Compliance Innovator of the Year
2014 Compliance Personality of the Year
2014 Award for Outstanding Long-Term Service to the Compliance Industry
4. How do I nominate? Thank you for your interest in the 2014 Compliance Awards. Unfortunately the nominations are now closed and we cannot accept any further submissions.
5. Does it cost to enter a nomination?
No. The nomination process is free.
6. What is the deadline for nominations?
Nominations must be received by midnight (GMT) Thursday 11th September 2014.
7. When and where will the shortlist of nominees be announced?
We anticipate having the shortlist announced by Wednesday 17th September 2014. The shortlist of nominees will be announced on the Compliance Awards website.
8. What happens to late applications?
Applications that are not received by midnight (GMT) Thursday 11th September 2014 will not be considered for the Annual Compliance Awards.
9. What should I include in my entry?
Key reasons for your nomination(s) should include:
Background information about the nominee. Please ensure that the details you provide for the nominee are correct and that you are nominating them for the correct/appropriate Award category.
Please provide practical examples or reasons why you are nominating someone.
10. How many entries can I submit?
You can submit as many entries as you wish, although the quantity and quality of entries will be monitored for abuse.
11. Who are the judges?
The judges will be announced after the nomination deadline.